These are the institutional values that guide the general director and his senior managers’ team performance:
1. Adapt to change: encourage innovation and implementation of new technologies and be open to corporate updating.
2. Austerity: Carry out corporate management following economic rationality principles and moderation. Public servers are supposed to use the state’s goods the right way.
3. Commitment: Get to know and follow every day duties in a professional way and with a deep sense of belonging. Be willing to serve and do our best at all times.
4. Fairness: Be aware of people’s rights and encourage equilibrium in regulating and providing air transport services.
5. Honesty: Every acting by public servers should be according to honesty principles.
6. Evenness: No prejudgment should take place.
7. Loyalty: Act carefully and obeying control regulations is the right acting by public servers.
8. Professionalism: An individual will be seen by community as a research ambassador, he/she should respect boundaries, be responsible of his /*her own behavior , conscious of risks he /she is exposed to when facing any kind of a situation.
9. Respect: All acting and requests from staff members, aeronautical community and every citizen should be framed by law
10. Responsibility: Every employee should be goal-oriented, do right acting and preserving people’s rights, being responsible for his /her wrongdoing.
11. Duty: Satisfy customers needs based on corporate guidelines.
12. Solidarity: Support to other peoples ideas.
13. Tolerance: We should be as tolerant as law allows .We should be open–minded. When conflict of interests arises, negotiation is the advisable thing to do. We encourage this value deeply.
14. Transparency: We should be willing to show, support and let know in a prompt way the acting of performed activities, allowing citizens to participate actively