At The Colombian aeronautical authority we do our best to guarantee an ordered development of civil aviation, the aviation industry and to provide a safe airspace, making transport diversity possible and taking advantage of competitive advantages through:
• Colombian air space and its airport and aeronautical infrastructure regulation.
• Colombian airspace, airport and aeronautical infrastructure management and its coordination with the state’s aviation.
• Providing airport services and navigation aid.
• Surveillance of operational safety in the airspace sector.
• Implementing quality principles and social responsibility: focusing its management on the qualification of its human resource, processes and financial viability of the institution as an organizational competitiveness strategy.